Thursday roll call

IdaMae D.
on 3/30/11 9:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Happy anniversary to Steffi!!!!!

Today I'm working from home.  Yeah, I hate driving in the rain.  Have a mammogram this afternoon.

Thank you all for all the congratulations yesterday for my 4.0 GPA. Monday begins Account/Finance - so that GPA is going to take a huge hit.

Got my mid-term back last night.  Need a 70% to pass the certification test.  I got a 42%.  Medical Terminology killed me - bought a med term book so I can start learning the root words!

Have a great day, drive safely for those traveling to work.

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 3/30/11 9:52 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Ida...

what she said about that skinny ***** 2 years baby!! What a great ride!

Today is pretty full for me.. but what else is new.   

Working til 3:30--that's the easiest part b/c I still don't have a lot of work to do.

After work, we have to pick up Siehara's new lenses and of course have them put into her frames.  Then, I'll take her to Hebrew School.  While she is there I'll go to the gym for cardio. 

Pick up Siehara, go to other gym for pilates.. 

Guess it's really no different than any other day.  I actually enjoy the days I can do the 2 gym workouts. LOL 

During the day while I am um, working, I am going to start figuring out what I need to pack for Friday night/Saturday's trip to Philly.  I also need to work on getting a sitter for Saturday night.. I've been trying with no success so far.. Have to keep trying, I have a party I want to go to.. 

Oh and Miss Steffi... can you let that ***** Mother Nature know that it is spring and this girl in the Lehigh Valley would really appreciate it if we did NOT get the 5-10 inches of snow that is predicted for here tonight into tomorrow.   okthanksbye

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/30/11 11:45 pm
Hey Lisa,

Did you decide where you are going to crash?? You know you are welcome to crash at my place! I have two comfy recliners and a pull out sleeper sofa....let me know!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 3/31/11 2:06 am - Whitehall, PA
Almost positive I will be crashing at your place.. I have another offer, but I'm not sure if I am going to go with that one... probably not the best plan to go with that one.  I can explain more to you on phone or tomorrow. 

Are you going to go to dinner? What time are you planning on going? I'm sure I am going to hit traffic coming in since I am leaving here around 4:00.  

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/31/11 8:28 am
I am going to try for dinner but it all depends on when i can drop Dee off at my neighbors house. Beth said she was going to try to make it there by 6:30. Steven will  be meeting me there. He is coming straight from work....I am going to aim for 7pm. If we get up early enough we could go out for breakfast before Barix....just an idea!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 3/30/11 9:56 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Ida & PA

I am here at work. Thursdays is teh day that my salesman comes in late so I should be off the hoo****il about 8:30. I know it is going to be another crazy day of digging him out of a 230+++ e-mail hole that he has himself in up there. AFter work just headed home to hang with Amelia and my Grandmother. Last night she did great in her crib again! down around 7 and still asleep when I left! YAY MIA!!
dit657
on 3/30/11 10:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - I'm at work but thinking now I should have stayed home in bed. Body is achey and I'm really *****y this morning. Poor husband - he has to put up with that first thing in the morning. I'm working on improving my attitude but I'm not sure it's going to happen today - thinking it's a menopausal thing?

Not too much going on today - work, home, dinner, exercise, crash.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 3/30/11 10:27 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning folks. . .

Wishing everyone a good day, let the rain and gloom not settle in our bones today!!!  SPRING, think SPRING. . .  tomorrow is the official opening of Baseball. . .  SPRING DAMN IT!!! NOW!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

steffihope
on 3/30/11 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!  I will go and read the other posts shortly - but wanted to get in here before the bell rings and those darned students need me!

I am at work, ready to start the day - sort of......I brought in my jeans from the day of surgery and my album that I made to remind myself where I came from two years ago.  I will be showing THOSE off today.  After school, Larry and I are supposed to be celebrating with another coouple, but at this point, we are not sure as their daughter is sick.  So we will see what the day holds.

That is it for me - I am sure I will be posting some reflections later today - I bet you are all sooooo exciting to hear MY words! :)

Happy Thursday - oh and YES - it is lesson plan day as well! :)
jastypes
on 3/30/11 10:58 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, friends.  Congratulations, Steffi! 

I'm at work, still riding on a high from some recent strides in my recovery program.  I have been given the opportunity to help another addict, and it is taking over the top in my own spiritual progress. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views